Plexpoindia offers a platform where all the machinery and equipments related to
plastic industry can be showcased. This exhibition is organized every three years.
Earlier plexpo Exhibition have been the landmarks in the history of Indian plastic
Organized by GSPMA, Plexpoindia 2013 will be the next mega event that will Promote
Indian plastic Industry worldwide. Plexpoindia 2013 will be the 6th in its series
where manufacturers, dealers, traders suppliers of raw materials, machinery & equipment,
ancillary equipments, testing equipments, chemicals & additives are expected to
Plexpoindia 2013 will be held at Helipad Ground. This new ambience
will ensure better facilities to the exhibitors as well as the visitors. Plexpoindia
2013 is expecting participation of more than 700 exhibitors across the globe.
Major Exhibitor Groups
• Raw Materials: Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys.
• Speciality Chemicals, Master batches, Additives, Colorants, Fillers and Reinforcements
• Plastic Processing Machinery, Equipments
• Mould & Dies, Ancillary Equipment / Instrumentation.
• Packaging: Rotogravure and Flexography printing machine, Lamination and allied
machine, i.e. FFM machine, web handles Equipments.
• Auxiliary Equipments / Instrumentation
• Semi-finished and finished plastic Products
• Trade Promotion bodies & Associations
• Technical publications
• R & D, Education & Training institutions of plastics
The petrochemical industry has been one of the fastest growing sectors in the Indian
economy. It provides the foundation for wide variety of manufacturing industries
ranging from Pharmaceuticals to automobile components. Coupled with major locational
advantage and existing infrastructure, the state of Gujarat not only has the potential
to become a major investment hub for the petrochemical sector but also a center
of development for other downstream industries.
Success Story of PLEXPOINDIA
• This exhibition is organized every 3 years
• Plexpoindia 2010 witnessed participation from 400 exhibitors from the 11 countries
across the globe
• More than 1lac visitors, including various delegations from 20 countries
• Business generated worth Rs.450 crores
• More than Rs.1000 crores business enquiries in pipeline
• 4500 students from Engineering and Management Institutes visited the exhibition
• Main Attraction: Live demonstration of machineries.